Over thirty-five years of dedicated care for the local community
A dental practice was first established at 1 Nutter lane, in 1958. The name derives from the Nutter family and in particular the Nutter sisters; they lived just 100 yards from the practice at Applegarth, in the early part of the 20th century and as great local benefactors bequeathed the Nutter playing fields to the parish.
Wanstead Dental Practice…….. A brief history in time!
1979 …….. A winter of discontent, the accent of Margaret Thatcher, double digit inflation and interest rates!
Howard Pay and his wife Joan buy a rundown dental practice in Nutter lane and establish Wanstead Dental Practice. Howard qualified in 1975 and had always wanted to run his own practice.